Inter-American Education Consortium (IAEC) is a non-profit focused on extending entrepreneurship development and training to minorities, women, and veterans. (IAEC) is sponsoring an entrepreneur to attend the next Tech Ranch Venture Forth Entrepreneur Bootcamp starting September 12. Female, minority, or military-veteran entrepreneurs who are building a venture with social impact are invited to apply.
With an unique focus on the development of the entrepreneurs Tech Ranch’s intensive programs provide operational and tactical insight, and the communal support needed to spur innovation to address local and global challenges.
Tech Ranch’s global ecosystem of entrepreneurs, businesses, investors, and community leaders provides the social capital, personal development, professional development access to capital, and communal support necessary for entrepreneurs around the world to create companies that positively impact their local communities and solve pervasive global social challenges.
Venture Forth Entrepreneur Bootcamp is an intensive 8-week program that provides entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs and gain knowledge and skills to take their venture to the next level. The program culminates with a pitch night.
Entrepreneurs have an opportunity to experience the value of social capital, collaboration, and community while gaining knowledge to further develop their ventures.
The Bootcamp’s cohort model provides the support and entry to the Tech Ranch community and network while teaching entrepreneurs how to develop and leverage social capital to move their ventures forward. Whether you’re looking for funding or bootstrapping, Venture Forth is designed to help startups grow.
- 8 Weekly Sessions on Tuesdays from 5:30pm – 9:00pm & Pitch Night
- Incubator for Innovation and Impact at Concordia University
- 2 hours with a subject matter expert or battle-scarred entrepreneur
- Interactive cohort feedback interactions
- Cohort meets in-person at the program location.
- Inquire about opportunity to attend virtually.
- Entrepreneur Passion and Skills, Business Models, Finance, Fundraising Pitching, Sales & Market validation, Marketing strategy
- Access to Mentors
- Free co-working
- Entry to Tech Ranch Network
- Female, Minority, or Military-Veteran entrepreneurs with a venture that has a social impact.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, August 31, 2017.
- Selected Entrepreneur notified by Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
- Venture Forth Bootcamp begins Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
- Applications consist of online application and video.
- Each application requires a link 2-3 minute video that articulates the venture’s social impact and shares something about the entrepreneur.